Sundry Foods Limited is a food service company in Nigeria and has been in business since 2004. What started as a simple need to make healthy and tasty food accessible to all who want it at an affordable price has now grown into close to 100 branches of foodservice brands across the country and continues to grow.
This constant growth, the result of our continuous efforts to be always better to both our customers and our staff, has earned us a leadership position in the Nigerian food industry. Our mantra: BetterFood, Better Service, Better People ”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Project administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full time
The Project Administrator will be responsible for coordinating all end-to-end planning, control, documentation, negotiations and administration of construction projects, while ensuring compliance with contractual conditions. The role holder will:
- Establish and update records of all correspondence related to contract activity of all new projects.
- Establish and maintain contract files; contracts for the rental / purchase of real estate and the purchase of equipment and ensures compliance with contractual conditions.
- Monitor compliance with contract requirements by ensuring all conditions are met prior to approval of the final invoice.
- Initiate and / or conduct meetings with contractors regarding contractual issues at the request of the Construction Project Manager.
- Negotiates and interprets building designs and construction contracts.
- Compile and prepare the project contract tender documents
- Monitor / track building layouts until facility is complete and occupied.
- Monitor / accelerate the purchase and installation of equipment for new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, civil / structural engineering, surveying and related courses with a minimum of lower second class
- Skills in CAD, document control, project management
- At least 4 years of experience in building construction as a project architect, quantity surveyor or structural engineer
- A candidate with experience in contract administration and document control is preferred
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications
June 22, 2021.
How to register
Interested and qualified candidates must:
Click here to apply online
To note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.