Cool FM, “Your # 1 Successful Music Station”, is a Nigeria-based music station with global reach, broadcasting in a format of 70% Urban Contemporary Music (UC) and 30% Adult Contemporary Music. (AC). Our main target audience is 15-45 years old, we also strive to create programs that go beyond this age group and attract other groups as well. We aim to uplift our international audience with lively discussions and popular music from around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job title: On-air personality
Pitches: Abuja, Kano, Lagos and rivers
Objective of the position
- On-Air-Personality will be responsible for the entertainment, education and information of the audience in a given period / time slot; Stream all genres on the radio including news / talk, sports, music, skits, collect audience comment or interview special guests, commercials, news and broadcast public announcements.
Main duties and responsibilities of the position
- Creatively develop programs for the assigned belt based on station demographics and brand identity
- Moderate panels or talk shows, interviewing guests about their life, work or topics of current interest on various relevant topics in accordance with station policies, NBC rules and other relevant governing bodies.
- Coordinate games, contests or other live competitions, performing tasks such as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conduct appropriate research and obtain background information in order to adequately prepare for programs or interviews.
- By following standard presentation practice, before, during and after the show.
- Ensure that the advertisements / advertisements scheduled on the schedule sheet are delivered according to the circulation schedule
- Engage audiences online and offline
- Promote the visibility of the corporate brand as required by the resort.
- Attend and participate regularly in station and company meetings
- Broadcasters are expected to support the production of other shows (where applicable)
Terms & Conditions
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a PAO in a radio station
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communications
- FRCN certification is an added advantage.
Closing date for applications
June 25, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject line of the email.