Jamb 2021 online facility web portal opens for utme and direct entry applicants. The latest Jamb 2021 electronic installations portal is available. Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is focused on providing first-class bespoke solutions in digital platform development, content management and digital transformation across all Jamb industries.
They are a world-class team and are looking for a multi-talented autodidact with ambition and an undeniable thirst for progress that will help grow the organization’s products and Jamb business partnerships around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Business Development Manager
Job type: Full time
- The incumbent should be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven track record in expanding company goals and exceeding business goals.
- The position requires prior experience in leadership teams focused on growing Jamb businesses and acquiring clients.
- Research and understanding of the competitive landscape and the digital ecosystem.
- Identify, develop and implement winning business strategies and initiatives to drive business adoption and user adoption of the organization’s digital services.
- Increase the value of current customers as well as find and develop new markets.
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams to improve overall service delivery, as well as partner experience.
- Develop growth-oriented goals for the development team and evaluate the goals of the Jamb department on a quarterly basis.
- Apply company policies consistently and fairly.
- Supervision of the budget of the Jamb department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 8 to 10 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and computer proficiency.
- Ability to manage complex and multi-tasking projects Jamb.
- Ability to thrive with minimal guidance, to be proactive and to deal with the uncertainty of Jambage.
Technical skills :
- Critical thinker with strong management skills.
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret business opportunities.
- Comfortable working with product, design and engineering teams while also being adept at communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Well organized and dedicated with the ability to plan and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player, adapts well to change and always has a positive attitude towards Jamb.
- High emotional intelligence, with strong interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
Closing date for applications
June 17, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject line of the email.