Jamb 2021 online facility web portal opens for utme and direct entry applicants. The latest Jamb 2021 installation portal is available. Smileville Ortho-Dental Limited is a leading company specializing in orthodontic supplies and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Account manager
Job type: Full time
- The Account Agent is responsible for all of Jamb’s day-to-day financial transactions. This includes, but is not limited to, daily monitoring of cash, deposits, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales and usage taxes, monthly and annual close, preparation and l ‘examination of the financial statements and the annual statement of inventory amounts.
- Accurately record daily transactions while verifying that transactions are posted to the correct account and cost center.
- Ensure that all sales, purchase orders, invoices and amount payments are accurately recorded in the general ledger during the correct period with the correct cost center assigned.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records and participate in audits or reconciliations as required.
- Ensure accurate inventory recording and provide inventory information.
- Payroll management and expense reimbursement for all staff.
- Ensures 100% compliance with statutory and tax Jamb issues.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to management with commentary.
- Prepare and participate in budget development and forecast preparation.
- Maintain a high degree of security and confidentiality of documents and organizational property in its possession.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the jamb management.
- HND / License in Finance, Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar function.
- Exceptional skills in time management and cost reduction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- He / she must be able to use Msword, (spreadsheet) Excel, Power Point and other accounting software at a professional level.
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and approach to assignments and to function successfully under direction.
- Must have working knowledge of regulatory agency taxes and general financial conditions of the Jamb business.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Closing date for applications
June 30, 2021.
How to register
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject line.