Jamb 2021 online facility web portal opens for utme and direct entry applicants. The latest Jamb 2021 installation portal is available. Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing company, launched in 2015. The Creatrix Empire team is passionate about creating, growing and adding significant brand value to our clients. Our services range from jamb design, company logo creation, flyers, posters, digital marketing, public and media relations and music production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Summary of position
- The social media manager is in charge of everything related to the presence and performance of the company on social media.
- The role is responsible for planning and implementing a Jamb content marketing program that increases brand awareness among our key target markets through the effective use of social media channels.
- This will include developing and implementing content marketing campaigns tailored to the channel being used, monitoring social media channels to appropriately respond to posts, comments, and identifying issues requiring escalation Jamb.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to align with business goals
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Set specific goals and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Lead and sales culture
- Communicate with your subscribers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor Jamb customer reviews.
- Oversee the design of social media accounts (eg, Facebook timeline cover, profile photos and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to build brand awareness, such as promotions and contests.
- Stay up to date with current social media technologies and trends, design tools and apps.
- Connect with industry professionals and influencers via social media to build a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Design graphics / infographics appropriately for social media posting Jamb
- Develop appropriate engagement groups to improve engagement and activity across all social media platforms.
- Use Google Anayltics and other data sources to assess the effectiveness of the impact of the social media activity
- Sponsored ad on social media
- Excellent knowledge of the main social media platforms for social media management
- Creation of a social media strategy for the Jamb brand
- Content creation
- Ability to use social media marketing applications, being updated with trends and best practices.
Other selection criteria (skills, knowledge and experience)
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal form
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt content to the platform
- Solid experience in community management
- Passionate practitioner and follower of evolving best practices and Jamb market trends in social media
- Expert in using social media analytics to improve performance and impact
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multitask while maintaining attention to accuracy / detail
- Ability to provide opinion and explanation, receive criticism, coordinate messages and create a design that balances multiple Jambage dynamics.
Closing date for applications
June 26, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word format only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject line of the email.
To note: Only the preselected candidates will be contacted.