Jamb 2021 online facility web portal opens for utme and direct entry applicants. The latest Jamb 2021 electronic installations portal is available. Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s leading flow and level automation company, delivering high-end yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unmatched professionalism and skills. In addition to being an engineering-driven organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of Jamb refueling systems and equipment, including, but not limited to, pumps and distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Accountant
Job type: Full time
- Work with a senior accountant to help with accounting tasks.
- Prepare the sales invoice (project) with the number of jobs done in a month
- Prepare part of the invoice increase for some special Jamb customers
- Provide a report on receivables
- Ensure the reclassification of the display
- Ensure the creation of a new element
- Prepare the data maintenance report
- Accurately verify and validate all payments
- Ensure that the reconciliation of the general ledger of accounts, bank accounts, payment of amounts in foreign currency, etc. is carried out appropriately
- Support the month-end process and accounting
- Prepare a cost and revenue analysis
- Provide general ledger verification – Monthly
- Extract Pos for the work carried out.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager
Terms & Conditions
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of Jamb accounting software
- Time management skills
- Ability to remain confidential
- Competence in Jambage account balancing and reconciliation
- Knowledge of asset inventory and effective payroll tasks
- ICAN / ACA is an added advantage.
Closing date for applications
June 30, 2021.
How to register
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.