NoemDek Limited is an EPC company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialist services for Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG etc. For the past five years, the company and its international partners have supported clients on major infrastructure projects and after- sales services to ensure that assets are maintained efficiently and that a client’s operations are running smoothly. run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Executive driver
- Provide efficient and effective driver assistance services for the business, ensure safe transportation from various destinations, and assist with vehicle entry and exit
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate solutions and adjust the schedule in response to an unforeseen event.
- Perform airport pickup and point-to-point tasks for businesses and customers
- Plan the route and needs by studying the office’s schedule requests
- Make sure all movements are carefully documented in the journal attached to the car
- Keep a travel log to record areas traveled, travel time and hours worked
- Send weekly report on general transport operations activities.
- Including any other additional role as directed by your supervisor or his representative
- Monitor and communicate to management through your supervisor the appropriate time for the car check / maintenance.
- Carry out the required checklist on the car daily, as to be provided by the company
- Renew documents and ensure that all documents required by the state and the federal government are up to date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the efficiency of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle complies with the operational requirements of the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps
- Ensure that the vehicle is always clean and in good working order
- Whenever the car is in your custody, make sure that the safety of the car is 100%. In the event of an accident involving the car, call your supervisor before negotiating with the third party. All negotiations must be conducted in a professional manner
Requirements / skills required
- Minimum of 8 years of driving experience in Lagos
- Valid federal driver’s license and Lasdri license
- Excellent and professional conduct
- Defensive driving
- Effective communication in English (spoken and written)
- Positive attitude at work
- Neat and professional appearance
- Knowledge of rules of conduct, regulations and courtesies
- Know the road network of Lagos and the traffic rules of Nigeria (the Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island axes are very important)
- Focused, confident and observant.
Closing date for applications