Jamb 2021 online facility web portal opens for utme and direct entry applicants. The latest Jamb 2021 electronic installations portal is available. MG & Choice Properties is a real estate company specializing in the sale of real estate and homes, real estate development, property management, rental and leasing, property refurbishment and interior design, property search and documentation of securities. We operate across the Jamb spectrum of the real estate industry across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Job type: Full time
- Set up marketing and sales campaigns
- Participate in strategy sessions to identify sales opportunities from customer prospects.
- Listen to customer needs and present appropriately to achieve sales Jamb.
- Perform transversally, with marketing, sales and operations, to prepare and present solutions to customers.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients in person and via phone calls and emails.
- Research, identification and telephone canvassing to organize meetings with potential clients in order to prospect for new business.
- Identify Jambage’s resale opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our Jamb product.
- Stay on top of industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information, existing and emerging technologies and the slightest product line development.
- Evaluate the marketing campaign and monitor the activity of competitors. Document account activities, generate reports and maintain records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Conduct marketing research such as customer questionnaires to ensure the satisfaction of Jamb customers.
- Represent the company at trade shows, events and demonstrations to promote the product or to learn more about the development of the industry.
- Have a good knowledge of all MG & Choice products
- Meet at least 5 new leads per day and submit contacts in the Jamb Daily Activity report
- Bring at least 5 people for a weekly inspection
- Make at least 4 new sales per month.
Terms & Conditions
- HND / B.Sc. Degree
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Closing date for applications
June 13, 2021.
How to register
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: RH@mgcproperties.com.ng using the job title as the subject line.