Karachi BRT Red Line Project Jobs February 2021 Latest Jobs Announced
Karachi BRT Red Line Project announced the latest vacancies in February 2021. Officially the announcement was published by Karachi BRT Red Line in the Daily Jang newspaper on February 7, 2021. Interested candidates (male and female) can apply to more than 30 vacant positions. Auditor, directors, engineers, accountants, IT operators and other vacancies.
|Publication date||07 February 2021|
|The genres||Men women|
|Application procedure||Direct application – Email|
|job category||Government jobs|
|Type of employment||Permanent|
|Qualification||Diploma / Masters / Inter|
|Live||according to post|
February 22, 2021
Details of vacancies:
- Over 30 positions of internal auditors, social specialist, media relations manager, transport planning specialist, specialists, quantity expert, accountants, budget officers, staff support, IT operators.
- Age and qualification are according to positions or graduation, master’s degree, intermediate level and others
- Submit your application with a cover letter and a detailed CV.
- Write your suitability in detail on the cover letter.
- Attach copies of all your Training and Experience documents with email.
- Write the name of the message in the subject line along with your name.
- The maximum size of the e-mail must be 3.5 MB in case of sending excess of 2 Email 1 or Email 2 emails by mentioning it in the subject line.
- Send applications on firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad was published in the Daily Jang newspaper on February 07, 2021.